Monday, March 31, 2008

Play Dough!

I had another fun few hours with my beautiful nieces! I knew they were coming...so I dropped by the dollar store and got some play dough! We had lots of fun! I was so suprised oh well Savvy did with it! I thought for sure she would try to eat it or something...but i think she had fun! They both know their colors and Hallie and I learned how to mix primary colors to get secondary colors! She is soo smart, and Sooo full of personality! Love you babies! :) Hallie made a swimming pool with a snake and Helped me make a flower!
They had a good time, but both hadn't had naps soo....


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh i can't stand it! They are SOOOOOOO adorable! You are the best aunt haley. I love the pictures from the play too! I think he is a cutie and you look stunning as usual!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

k, so I miss you and need to see you. Can you just come over sometime after school...its not too far! WE can call heidi and hang out k! I miss my sisters!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Thanks again for watching the girls, Hallie, even though she was onery, said she had soooo much fun with you:)

McGiven Family.... said...

You are such a great aunt and they are such cute girls. It looks like a great night!