Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

What a great day it was to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior. The sun was shinning and it was a gorgeous day. I'm so grateful for my Savior, and to have the gospel in my life. I am so grateful for all my many blessings! It was so great to be with family! Here are some pictures from the day!

The dinner table turned out soo stinkin cute! With mommy's cut runner and centerpiece and the my favorite china. I call it our 'Beauty and the Beast'china! The food was so so yummy! Thanks Mommy!


Mommy workin away!


Tay and I


Coloring Easter Eggs!


Neen and I!!

My friend Bradley and I

2 comments:

Cameron and Michelle said...

Were you not able to go to his farewell or MTC-why did you have to say good bye on saturday? saying goodbye to Cam was one of the hardest things I have had to do, I cried for weeks. It looks like you are staying busy enough you will be fine. Time flys!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

K so first off WHY is TAYLOR so freakin good lookin???
And 2nd, Bradley is very CUTE...should we meet him soon?
You looked beautiful in your dress, did you love it?
I love your hair like that!