Saturday, March 22, 2008

A BIG DAY!

Oh my goodness gracious...today was so busy!!
Okay so I went to bed pretty late last night...but definately for a good cause :) ....My morning started bright and early! I go out of bed and made some muffins for Stephanies shower and started more laundry! I checked my email and then started getting ready. I put on a dress that I picked up at target for $20.00 dollars after reading Heidi's blog about the fun dresses at Target! Thanks HEID!Anyways...so at the shower we made scrapbook pages at to go into Stephanie and Anika's baby books and had some yummy muffins and fruit.
They both opened so many fun things! I'm so so so excited to have a nephew! Steph you are amazing and the cutest little pregnant wife ever! Love yoU!
SWeet Hallie Belle!After we were all cleaned up, I headed home to do a Katie's hair for the prom. I think it turned Out pretty dang cute. Katie is gorgeous! We love her TAY! :)
After that, I headed to the stake center to sing at my home wards spaghetti dinner! LOL, it was pretty interesting. But always so fun to see the fun people in my ward. After i ate some food I headed straight home...to say goodbye to Steven. His farewell is tomorrow morning...and he reports to the MTC on Wednesday. Im so excited for him. I stayed composed. I was shocked. A blessing. I gave him a handsome tie and a journal and wrote him a card. It was quick. I dont do very good with goodbye's....I struggle. ha, anyways...

Now here it is Saturday night and all I want to do is blog, read, and relax. Im so excited for Easter tomorrow!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

yay nice post! I had no idea you had all that going on today! It was good to see you at the shower:) that was fun huh. I am excited for easter tomorrow too! Can't wait to see your dress! You look so great hay.

Holli said...

Haley you are such a cute girl! i found your blog and i love to read about what you are up too! you are so cute i hope that you are doing good! have a great day hun!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Haley...great job on the hair! Katie looks beautiful:) And good job staying composed with Steven...such a cute pic too! You look beautiful! That dress is so cute on you:) I love you and missed you all today! See you soon...I may need a babysitter this week, we have a funeral in idaho...Ill call you. Love ya!

Leanne said...

good job on the hair, you are so good, it is obvious you love to do hair, and that will take you far.

Alisha Johnson said...

How fun! I love the hair job... What a good support you are to Steven. I am very impressed!