Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Blaze Game!

Last night Craig and I went on a double date with Jeff and Aubrey! I went to high school with Craig and Jeff! Jeff and Aubrey got married just 6 weeks ago! CONGRATS YOU TWO! It was so fun to hang out and watch the blaze! Even though we lost...Boo. I had tons of fun getting to know Aubrie too! I hope we can get together more ofteN!

These were where our tickets were originally but there were a lot of empty seats so we moved 3 different times. We ended up on the 13th row, just in time to watch them loose in the last few seconds!!!
The view from our second seats! :) Craig and I
I ran into Leslee!! I was so glad that I was finally able to meet her cute new husband! They are SO stinkin cute together! I love this girl! So glad we crossed paths Leslee! :)



2 comments:

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

You are a doll!! I just love the heck outta you! Really I do! I talked to Sue on friday, you guys are all such an awesome family! I love it!

Shelly said...

Cute pictures....I am going to a blaze game this weekend. Hope they it's fun.