Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Civil War

Last night we were able to attend the show running at the Hale Center Theatre in Salt Lake. It was Mom and Dad, Taylor and I. I have this special friend named Bradley who pulled some strings and was able to get all of us tickets! (Thanks Bradley!!) HOW NICE! It was awesome. Besides the astounding talent of the cast, the spirit of the show is amazing. It was a truly moving production. There are 7 more shows it the run, I highly recommend seeing it! It was a great evening! Im so grateful for all the people who have died for my freedom. I feel so grateful to live in such a special country!

Tay, Me, Bradley (nathanial) Daddy and Mom!

Haley & Bradley

Scott and I...I was so glad to see Scott! We have known eachother for years. He played my Father in the Secret Garden at the Hale years ago. He is so kind, and did a great job in the show!

No comments: