Sunday, March 16, 2008

Catchin Up!!

I grew up with the girls on either side of me! Erica and Jackie Crays! We were best friends in California. It is pretty amazing that we have been able to keep in touch. They came down to check out colleges and we got to go to dinner and go shopping for a while! It was so fun to catch up! Love you girls!
On Friday night I was able to get together with a few of my guy friends that have recently returned from their missions! With all of our busy-ness...we havent really gotten together! So this time with them was so great! We got together at Abbey's house and I brought some brownies and we all just hung out. People played the Wii, pool and just enjoyed catchin up! :)
Some of us!..Kevin, Steve, Auto, Abbey, Cory and I
I am so grateful for Abbey! She is an amazing best friend!


1 comment:

Alisha Johnson said...

How fun! It's such a great thing to be able to keep in touch with good friends. You look so adorable as always... :)