Friday, February 8, 2008

A FUN DATE!

I went on a really fun date with a boy names Jon from my singles ward.
We went to the BYU boys volleyball game. They are ranked first in the nation! It was pretty incredible watching them. Of course they won! :)
After the game, we went to a place called COLOR ME MINE...I dont know who has heard about it but you go and pick out something to paint, such as a mug or plate or figurine. Then you paint it and they fire it for you. I had a hard time picking out what to do. I ended up picking out a heart and did a zebra print on it. This is how it turned out!


Jon returned it to me with a rose it in and with this note...It was such a great time. If you enjoy crafts, I would suggest visiting Color Me Mine...and get more creative than me!! haha
...I said yes!



2 comments:

White Out said...

Haley that is so cute! And i love the zebra print! miss u girl! love ya
-karlie

Heidi said...

k, that is seriously the cutest thing!!!!! I don't know who that is, but I like him! ps, saturday was great... I think I owe you $1.50:) Can't wait for st. george