Thursday, February 21, 2008

CAKE ANYONE??

One of my goals this year is to learn some cooking and baking skills...Today I learned how to work with fondant! Okay okay so it's not a fun new recipe...but I have to start somewhere right? So why not start at dessert!! It was so fun to learn a few new tips! IF anyone is into cake decorating, I learned some fun things and have a couple tips!!

It's a dang good thing that fondant doesn't taste good or my cake would have been half eaten before I took a picture of it!!! haha


5 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

How stinkin cute!! Did you make it all by yourself? Where did you learn this new little skill of yours? What a darling cake halo...you never cease to amaze me:) Love you

Heidi said...

What??? When did you do this and why didn't we know? Its so stinking cute! Wow, you are one amazing girl... really.

Hudson said...

Haley, you are so dang cute. I love your cake it is sooo cute. thanks for your comment on my blog. talia

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

FIrst of all!! You are so cute! I love it! You're so creative! I love it!

Shel said...

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO to everyone....you are sooo stinkin cute and I am WAY impressed with this cake Haley! It's Shelly (Rime) Turley...I WANT to do this! Are you taking a cake decorating class? I would right now except that I would EAT it all...I LOVE cake! This is fun! I sneak to your blog once in a while because all you Johnson babes inspire me! I love to read about you beautiful girls who I miss! :) XOXOXOX and a BIG SMOOCH!