Friday, January 18, 2008

A Night With The GIRLS!

Stephanie and Jake needed a night out. I was so excited when they asked me to watch the girls!!! It was so stinkin fun! Savvy has a hard time when mommy leaves...but it only takes a few minutes for her to warm up to Aunt Haley :) Yay!
I wanted to do something fun with the girls,
something a little creative so I jumped on-line and looked
up some fun childrens activites! (Isn't it so nice to have the internet!!)
We ended up Breaking Crayons...which Savvy enjoyed!! :)
Next we pealed the wrappers off the crayons and shaved
them with a pencil sharpener into seperate piles according to colors.
Then we took wax paper and Hallie wrote her name on the wax paper with
a marker and spinkled the crayon shavings all around her name.
We put the paper on a cookie sheet and popped them into the oven on 300.
With the light on we were able to watch the crayons melt
and spread, making a pretty design!
Hallie loved it and couldn't wait to show her mommy and daddy! :)
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

We ate dinner on the counter!! (Hallie's idea)... Chicken noodle soup and Pears! YUMMY!

Savvy and da puppy Beau
Hallie couldnt stop singing the James song
from James and the Giant Peach. LOL I Caught her in action.I was dying laughing at Savvy putting on her
Pj's all by herself. :)
It was such a fun night. Lots of laughing and singing!
I love these girls with all my heart.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

You are so fun!! I wish I was there with ya. I love ya haley

Alisha Johnson said...

How creative! Sounds like you guys had a blast... :)

Heidi said...

seriously, you are amazing! Those pictures are awesome! I am laughing

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I am laughing too! what an amazing aunt you are...they love you so much! Thanks for always being willing to help us out...even though your 20! I love you so much. Can I have those pictures too? Will you email them to me? thanks dear!

Anonymous said...

Little nieces are the greatest!! I wish I got to see mine more! On a different note... will you do my hair sometime?! I have been trying to find someone to replace the last girl I had and my last three experiences have been horrible! I may be a little picky, but none of them connect with my personality and they just don't get what I like!! I would love it if you did my hair sometime! Cause you know what I've had and what my hair generally looks like! Right?! I love you Hay I'm excited to move back down to Utah County so we can hang out more!

BTO said...

ok... So i tried doing the crayon thing with Natalia and we burned something... I don't know what but it smelled so yucky. You have such great IDEAS!