Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Great Weekend with my Nieces!!

Valentines evening I watched the girls so that Stephy and Jake could go out!
I wanted to do something special, so i picked up 8 feet of white butcher paper. We made an extra large valentine for mommy and daddy. We played hard so they would sleep well...hehe

We had way too many treats!! :)

Getting started!!




In the making!


Savvy LOVES to cut!!...Hallie did most of the art work!


My Babies! Finished Product
SO FUN!!!.....TIME FOR DRESS-UPS!

SHe did this all by herself!! I WAS DYING!!
My little Cowgirl!! YEHAW~


Bath time...

Hammered Aunt Haley...Beautiful Savvy...Beautiful girls! I cant get over how much I love these little ones. They are truely heaven sent angels! I love you girlies! Love, Aunt Haley


6 comments:

Shelly said...

You are so cute with kids and creative.

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

OK Haley.. you are THE cutest aunt ever!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

You are so fun!! And Happy Birthday too! 20!! Woo woo!

Jade said...

Oh Hi! Ok I have been having so much fun catching up on your blog. I still am in awe of you everyday. Oh I can't imagine how much those little girls love you! That is the cutest thing you did with them (both times I loved the crayon art too!) I love you! Oh and I love my hair! That color we did was the perfect match! I wish I would have written it down so I can have you do it again, do you remember? I am getting way excited to have you do my hair just like yours in the summer! I love you!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Halo...you really are the best! Thanks again for sacrificing your Valentines Night and Bday morning by watching the girls...what would I do with out you? Thanks again too for the huge Valentine Surprise! Leave it to Aunt Haley!! I love you and a hope you had a fun bday! Its always fun celebrating YOU!

robandsasha said...

Hey cutie! Thanks for saying hi! You have got to be one of the cutest aunts I have EVER seen! Maybe I should have you babysit my rascals sometime! hehe Happy belated Birthday too!