Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hair With The Beehives!


I was asked to teach a hair and make up class to the beehive class this
for their mutual activity.
So I was all worried about what I was going to talk for over an hour!! It tuned out to be alot easier than I thought it would be. (As usual)...I tend to freak out over little things sometimes. I talked to them about hygiene, washing and taking care of their hair. And answered all of their questions. Here are a few pictures....

These girls say the funniest things...I remember being a beehive, it's so funny to think back! They were so sweet and think everything you say is so cool. It was great! :)


I was showing them how to create different kinds of curls. In the back ground you can see the little favors I made them. They each got to take a bright pink comb with them and a little baggy of bobby pins !

This is Hannahs little updo

I taught some tips to help the girls wear more natural makeup...

Jackie's makeup and messy bun

Amanda's spikey updo

Summer's hairdo in the making...

I really had such a great time. I hope they all enjoyed it as much as I did!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That is SO cute! I am sure they LOVED that activity! You look so official. YOu are amazing. What fun!!! I don't know if it will be as fun as THIS WEEKEND!!! AH!! I can't wait! Happy birthday Soon sissy

Alisha Johnson said...

How fun! You are such a natural Haley! I'm sure those girls just adore you! I love how you did all of their hair. Do mine sometime k?

Shelly said...

Sounds fun! I remember Jill getting asked to do little things like this. I bet you are going to become one of the best hairstylest. Your so cute-I love you hair in the picture on the right!!

Jess said...

Haley! Good job on the hair! I am so proud of you working so hard to go through hair school! Also, thanks for the cute note in the mail! It made my day!!! I love you!