Friday, February 22, 2008

10 years ago I was: Playing the lead role in Annie Jr. at the Scera Theatre and playing the role of Mary in the secret garden at the Hale Center Theatre. I enjoyed every second of these productions and wish I had time to be in another show!

5 things to do on my "to do" list today:

1. Send my 'thank you' cards
2. Clean out my car
3. Start my laundry
4. Go to institute
5. Drop something by to the girls i vistit teach! AWWW...

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

1. Buy a stage and pay for a live band whenever I wanted to sing!
2. Buy a house boat and cabin for Powell and Bear Lake
3. Do Make-overs on strangers
4. Serve a mission with my husband later in life.
5. Give to people in need


3 of my bad habits:

1. I pick off my mascara...any sometimes my eyelashes too! DONT DO IT.
2. I eat too many treats
3. I sing along to anything, even if i dont know the words. I know it drives people crazy...my little brother especially!

5 places I've lived:

1. Yorba Linda California
2. Orem Utah
3. Rexburg Idaho
4. I think thats all!!!
5. I feel like i live at school. haha

5 jobs I've had:

1. Partyland worker
2. Acting instructor
3. Dish Network Sales
4. Argento's Jewelry
5. Served at Magelby's Grill

Things most people don't know about me:
1. I am in love :)

2. I can tumble...back-hand-spring or backflip
3. I love Belle from Beauty and the Beast and I have the rose in a glass case in my room!

***I Tag: Stephanie!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

too cute... those were fun to read even though I knew them all:)

Alisha Johnson said...

So fun to read... Thanks Haley! I want to see a picture of your love! ;)