Monday, May 19, 2008

SO much to Be Grateful FoR...

I have recently been doing my best to recognize all of the things that the Lord has blessed me with. My greatest joys come from being with those i love. Little Christian is so sweet and i cant help but feel of his strong and special spirit when i hold him. Im so thankful for him.
My little nieces are so wonderful. So loving and so entertaining! Another Joy! I love my mom so much and hope that I can be half the mother that she has been! She truly has a heart of gold and i am blessed to be at home and have the chance to learn from her daily.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

way sweet posts... you are amazing. It was a fun weekend together.

White Out said...

Hi Pumpkin! This is me! So I never wrote my blog address down for you.. so here it is! whiteout275.blogspot.com