Monday, May 5, 2008

The Hair Show!

I went up to the Peerless Hairshow today! It was great! Madi and I drove up together to the expo center. There were a bunch of classes going on... I learned some awesome new cutting tecniques! And of course I had to stock up on some of my favorite products! They had some awesome deals! My favorite deal was 2 cans of Alfaparf bleach for twenty dollars!!! It is awesome bleach! Love it. And I just love Sexy Hair Products...I also picked up an up-do book for some more fun ideas :)
There were some pretty crazy styles...Lots of really girls with gorgeous hair...and lots of extreme girls with not so pretty hair! haha But it was great to expand my vision of all the possibilities!
This is one up-do that I would love to try! Isn't cool lookin!? Goodness, I love the hair industry and cant wait to finish school and get started!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Woah that IS AWESOME! I feel so out of the loop when I don't talk to you for a day or two!