Sunday, May 11, 2008

More Hair Hair Hair!

I am really enjoyoing my new school! I am getting to know the girls more and more, which is so nice. :) Fun girls! Um...in this picture we are in the pedicure room. We have been doing tons and tons of pedicures lately! Girls are pulling out their flipflops! We have been doing a lot of "GEL TOES" they are pretty fun and only ten dollars! So call me and i'll make anyone an appointment!

This is Kendra, Me, Jordan, and Liz
I know that katie is all over my blog, but it is because she has gone to three proms this yeaR!!! SO we did her hair really special for her school's prom! Her and Taylor looked so great!
Here's the back! Love ya Katie Girl!
Tay before the big night!
Katie ended up being voted Prom Queen and Taylor got 1st runner up for the King!



3 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the post! You are so awesome... I miss you! that picture of you and tay is so good! I lvoe it.

Heidi said...

Oh and you got your hair done and it looks SO beautiful!!!!

taylorrjohnson33 said...

Good luck speaking today! You are currently downstairs practicing. We are going to CALI! check my blog for our picture:D hah.