Monday, May 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANINE!!!

For Neen's birthday, Barrett threw her a suprise BBQ in the back yard! It was a great time. Muching, Mingling and Lovin this spring weather! SOOO fuN! Love you neener. You are amazing and I love having you in our family!
Jeanine is soo beautiful, and besies that she is soo talented.
Jeanine is a fabulous cook and she is always helping with dinner whenever she comes over!
Jeanine is blessed with happiness. She can put a smile on anyones face!

Jeanine loves is so good with kids and loves babies!! She is going to make such a wonderful mommy one day!!

It's not letting me write between the pictures anymore!...But I a few more things. Jeanine is very caring and sensitive to others and their feelings. She is very aware of everyone around her and wants to make everyone feel loved. She is supportive and encouraging. I love that she is such a hard worker, but loves to play hard too! :) Cant wait for POWELL! I am so grateful for the happiness that she has brought into Barrett's life and our whole family!

4 comments:

Jeanine said...

Wow thanks so much for all of your kid words !! Love you too I am the lucky one to have all of you. Your the best XOXO

Jeanine said...

That kind not kid :)

Jeanine said...

Thanks for taking such great pics Haley! Thanks for being my secret texter to pull off the surprise for Neen! Love you! - Barrett

Shelly said...

It was fun to see the Johnson family...I wish I could have stayed longer. Sorry I didn't talk to you much Haley...I love you to death and want to here you sing...will you let me know when you do some more singing and I wan to come watch.