Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunshine!

Today I got to watch the girls! It is the most beautiful day! We packed a lunch and hoped in the Wagon and went to the park to play. Days like to day, I remember what is most important. :) The girls were so fun today!!!! Sweetest things ever!

It was so fun to tell stories and notice all of the beauty around us onthe way.

Aunt Haley got an arm work out :)

Lunch! They were ready! Yummy Yummy! I love string cheese!

The Swings were so fuN! The park was packed! Everyone got as excited as we did

to see the sun!

Love my Babies!

3 comments:

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

You are going to be THE best Mom!

jill said...

How fun your the best aunt. When do you find out if you made it! That is so neat I bet you did amazing

Shel said...

I agree with the post above.....you ARE theee best aunt! Those sweet little ones are soo lucky to have you! I have often read all the cute things you do with them...can we adopt you as Auntie Haley too? :)
Haley...will you give Steph and Heidi my email address also please? Stephanie asked me a question about how to do some things on her blog and now her blog is closed so I cant answer her...tell her Id love to help her. Thanks! Shel (I put my email in the Make A Wish post!) You are theee best! Thanks Haley!