Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Feel the Love

On Sunday I decided that I wanted to audition for Young Ambassadors at BYU. The auditions were on Tuesday...so I was totally rushed!! I was overwhelmed with the love and support of my family and friends! The Lord has blessed me with an incredible family and "wonderful friends in my youth" Thanks to everyone! I love you all!

Siri helped my cut my music!...Diana auditioned as well and was so encouraging. She listened to me sing my songs again and again and brought me crackers and a water bottle while I waited for my audition! Thanks Girlies!

I recieved encouraging words and Good Luck texts from both Barrett and Jeanine! Jeanine recently had her own audtion and was chosen for some promotion work in her modeling! CONGRATS sis! Thanks to you both!

My neices kisses and loves keep me going!

Bradley was there for me every step of the way! He helped me call and get an audition, and get my music. He was there to hug me when i got there, and when i came out after. He audtioned as well! He is amazing! ... He made me dinner after and we cuddled and relaxed together, both so glad that it was all over! Thanks for everything babe! OH AND I wasnt feelin well today and He brought me soup, crystal light, and a baggie of my favorite jelly bellys! :) Couldn't ask for more!

This was painful. But he loves me...huh Tay! haha

Jeanine, Stephy, Mommy and Heidi were all so so supportive! Good Luck calls, texts, treats, and notes. Thank you!

Abbey never fails to be my best friend...she brought me some dance shoes and and cute note and treat to wish me luck. She listened to me blab every feeling and thought abou the entire experience. I dont know what I would do with out her!!! Thanks ABS!

MY GOODNESS! I am so blessed! I will know who made call backs on friday night! I will be suprised if I get a call back! But it was a much needed experience!

6 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Fun post Halo! Are you feeling better? I hope so!
Cute picture of you and bradley...hes a sweetie!
I hope to see you soon. Call me when you have a minute:)

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Good luck girlfriend! You are awesome so I wouldn't be surprised if you make it. Boy you're hanging out with...super cute :)

Anonymous said...

Nope no puppy yet! Someday though! Haley I think you are amazing! Way to go for something like that! Tryin out for something is always so stressful and no matter what happens it's always a good opportunity!

Jade said...

I can't tell you how excited I am to see you singing again! I got the chills when I saw that first picture up on the top of this post. So... hurry tell! Have you found out? I still compare you to all the American Idol's and am waiting patiently for the day you are one of them :)

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

You are amazing, and have SO much talent in SO many areas! I'm so proud and excited for you! Good luck girl, you dont need it! You got this girl!

Leanne said...

that's awesome, good job Haley, you have a beautiful voice, and what a great way to showcase it!