Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Holidays 2007

This Christmas season was special for me. I was blessed to feel of its true meaning, and enjoyed getting involved and carried away by the spirit of the Christmas!

I don't have very fun pictures unfortunately...
But there were a few things about this year that stood out for me...

  • Enjoying Christmas Lights all month long, they looked so great this year!
  • Of course the beautiful christmas decorations everywhere! Our home at Christmas time is seriously so darling and cozy! THANKS MOM!
  • Shopping with the family for our Sub 4 Santa families. (What a neat opportunity)
  • Buying Cans for the Holiday food drive in my ward.
  • Giving home-made gifts and cards.
  • Seeing and spending time with those I love most.
  • And Christmas Eve with the Helsten's, Grandma and Grandpa Greaves and the Taylor family in Steph and Jake's new home.

They looked espeially good this year!



This is the board I made for Steven for Chirstmas!



I'm so grateful for Taylor



Stacy and I on Christmas Eve



Heidi and I...I have the greatest sisters!!

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE GIFTS RECIEVED THIS YEAR INCLUDE:

*A home-made blanket from my best friend Abbey.

*A replica of a first edition of the Book of Mormon from Steven.

*Jessie Clark-Funk's new CD entitled 'Everything Speaks His Name' from mommy

*And my new laptop :) From Santa...Thanks!!

The Whole Gang :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

yea! i love the new post! Christmas really was so much fun this year. Just wait till you're married:) I love you hay. That picture of us turned out pretty dang cute... and NO, I have the best sisters!!! Nice job on the extensions!