Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Extensions!


Sometimes I feel like I dont have very many exciting things to share...

Hair School all day and work most nights...

SO I decided I would start taking pictures of some of my clients!


One of the nicest girls at my school asked me if I would give her extensions. I really enjoy doing them and they turned out pretty fun! :) Genna likes to be crazy. She seriously changes her hair from one extreme to the next monthly. She is so funny. Im grateful to have her there!



4 comments:

Alisha Johnson said...

Sounds and looks like you're doing very well in school!!! :) If you'd like to view our family blog, send your email address to xiefamily06@gmail.com... We'll send ya an invite! We love you Haley...

claytonandmaryannyates said...

Hey Haley so it looks like you really have a true talent for doing hair. I've been doing a couple peoples extensions solely on experimenting and i don't work in a salon with other people just myself at the spa so if you have any tips on the kind of hair i should use, a certain method or maybe some classes that you may know of that would be awesome for you to share!:) by the way you are just so darn cute and i can't believe you are so grown up you seem like you've got your head on pretty straight, good job keep it up ! love ya.

White Out said...

You are so Beautiful Haley! I am glad I stumbled on your blog! Love ya! --karlie

Shel said...

Haley Lynn....I LOVE that I found your blog! It's Shelly (Rime) Turley and I miss you guys! You need to give your mom and dad a big PHAT kiss from me! I need to see all you guys soon....and even moreso....I need you to do MY HAIR!! :) Love your guts! Shel