Monday, December 17, 2007

Latest Project...

For my best friend Abbey's 20th birthday I wanted to do something special....it is so hard to feel like I have ever done enough for Abbey. She is such an amazing and thoughtful friend, that nothing ever seems great enough!
I went to Roberts one day and saw these really cool magnetic boards and i thought it would be fun to personalize one for her. So after searching all over the store for just the right paper, I went home to get started...

With Steven's help, we Mod Podged the paper onto the wooden boarder and added paper to the magnets to match. I threw a few pictures of us on there, and I think it turned out pretty cute. She was pleased :) It was really exciting to try something new. A little frustrating, but it always feels better when you are all done and can see the fruits of your labors! :)

I'm so grateful for Abbey's friendship. I don't know what I would do without her. The Lord told me that he has "blessed me with wonderful friends in my youth." I believe Abbey is the most wonderfullest friend of them all!!! :) Happy Birthday friend, I love you!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

cute, cute cute!!!! What a special thing that she'll always have to remember you...

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Girl! I love this.. I need a lesson on this I want to make one!

Aleena said...

Haley, you have a blog! You are so cute. You and Abbey are so lucky to have each other. You did a wonderful job!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Haley...LOVE IT! You are so creative! Love ya

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

That sounds like a great idea! :) I would love that.. really! Thanks for the compliment about the wedding! It was such a beautiful day.. kind of a blur! Ok I am excited about this project thing! Can't wait. And maybe I'll have you color my hair too!

McGiven Family.... said...

I have to say you are pretty lucky to have her...she is the best of the best! She is lucky to have you too!

Laura Lee said...

Very fun gift!! I can tell that you are also a wonderful friend. So thoughtful!!

Anonymous said...

haley! Cute blog! We finally decided we'd do one! Our address is: www.tyceandrachelerickson.blogspot.com

come see us and we'll be friends!

BTO said...

So cute! I did the same thing for my mom's birthday! We are great!