Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday Cheer!

This season has been wonderful! This is the gift exchange we did with all my girlfriends from hairschool! We drew names and then met up for dinner at Paradise Cafe! mmm YUM~

Me, Jordan, Madi and her baby Mattix, Alexa, Suzannah, Jessica, and Connie!Tay and his buddies made a giant snowman that has been just outside our street! It is soo cute! I made him a hat! I have really enoyed all the snow this year! My dream of a white christmas came true!Dec 23rd we had our annual party with the Helstens and did a sweater partY! It was fabulous! We ate ruben sandwiches and had a program and the kids acted out the nativity. It was a very nice evening. We just love the Helsten family!Heidi and baby Christian Tay and I...

1 comment:

Erika said...

Haley, girl you are good w/ the pic's. I suck at it so bad. You look so cute and look like you had a blast. I especially love the who costumes. How did you get your hair up like that. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Your so cute! Like you would say "love your guts!!"