Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve and Day!

Our home is always so cozy but especially around Christmas...I love our real fire place and all the lights and decorations...it sets the mood for a nice warm christmas!
Christmas eve, making dinner and enjoying eachother...mom and daddyTay, Dad, Barrett and Neen
Taylor and I. We all watched Elf! Hillarious.
Christmas morning I woke up fairly early. Santa had told us to not come up until nine! So i woke up tay and we read and played some ping-pong. After we went upstairs, he and I made breakfast and then we all ate together. We opened gifts somewhere around 10:30 a.m. Some of my gifts included....My running shoes, work out clothes, Some nice jewelry, perfume, and a couple shirts. Oh and of course we had aunt pam over for gifts. Its tradition. After we were done opening gifts we headed up to Steph and Jakes house to meet with the whole family. Taylor and I showed up like this......
We dressed up like WHOOOO's and sang "Where are you Christmas" hehe so fun!

Aunty Pam and her new Teddy Bear!

Christian and I and Hals and I....Children make Christmas even more fuN!

4 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Im sad its all over! We took all our Christmas down yesterday!! SAD!

Shelly said...

Looks like fun Haley. You are beautiful!! I miss you lots.

Lindsay said...

OMG!!!! Haley you and Taylor are so funny. I'm glad that you guys had a great Christmas. I miss that we didnt get together this year...

Jeanine said...

It was awesome hanging out with you and Tay and Mom and Dad Christmas eve. Good times! Love ya!