Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Girls Week!

I finished off 2008 with one of th funnest weeks of my life!!! :) With a few of my girlfriends from hairschool, we went up to Alexa's parents home in Eden, for a little get away. After the drive up, we headed to Dinner. We were in Ogden on the older blvd. And went to one of Alexa's favorite places. I cant remember the name of the cute little place to save my life!! But all that matters was the fun company and the yummy food! This Pic: Me, Alexa, Jordan, Connie, Madi, and KenzAfter dinner we went to the new expo in ogden, and went to a place called FLOW RIDER for Indoor surfing! OH my gosh, ive never laughed so hard in my life! It was hard!! So hard...infact, i was NOT good at it. But it didnt matter...it was a blast!JordanMadi, Connie, Me and Kenz
Connie and I...we were a mess afterward! hahaThe whole group!!!
Afterward we headed up to Alexa's home and got in the hot tub for a bit, played games, and watched Notting Hill. I love Julia Roberts! :) We woke up in morning to this...Everything was sooo pretty!! We made crepes for breakfast and got in our winter gear!
We played in the snow for a while and then Alexas brother and friend hooked up a car hood as a sled to the snowmobils and took us on rides!!!This is us! Getting ready to HOLD ON TIGHT!Eric and Preston We has such a great week together! Much needed for all of US!
New Years I headed up to another Cabin with Abbey and her cousin. We made this awesome Louge, there was sooo much snow!!
Abbey and I on the rooftop. Such a fun night. Another nice cabin/home to sleep in up in the mountains. I enjoyed the snow more than i have in a long TIME!!! :)

1 comment:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

SOOO FUN! Those were the days...Glad you are having fun Halo! You look so cute in all those pics! but its really annoying that I click on your pics to make them bigger:( Love ya!