Friday, November 21, 2008

Two Great Evenings!

What a great couple of weekends! I have been so lucky to get to do some of my favorite things ever!!!! This night started out with Red Mango...mmmm! And a night at comedy sportz witht the familY! I cant think of anything much better than that!!! I love that place! Probably their biggest fan!! (after Heidi :) ....this is jason and I and our yummy treats!
SOOOO...we went to take a picture with the star of the show. He looked back at me and in a deep serious voice said..."Tag Me"...(he was refering to facebook, if anyone is familiar with it, you can tag (send) pictures to eachother)....and I started giggling...then ...to keep me laughing...he said. "Or Poke Me" (which is another facebook gesture)...and Heidi, being unfamiliar with the Facebook Language...took it literal and Poked him in the belly. (PICTURED BELOW) We all about died when she made the connection... She was on the ground laughing!!!!!! SoOOO FUN!
Another great night started out with a delicious dinner at the energy solutions arena where we would prepare (hehe) to watch the JAZZ GAME! The is Jon and I and his little brother and his girlfriend. Besides the yummy food and great company...We had FANTASTIC seats!!! Check it out...Announcing the game starters........ Tip off!! Went to us...And so did the Game!! WOOOO...we beat the bucks! What a wonderful way to end the evening!

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

I'm jealous! Sorry we missed Comedy Sports this time... Jeanine promised we would go next time :) Who'd you go to the Jazz game with yo?