Monday, November 10, 2008

My girlfriends are getting married!!

I attended two Bridal Showers this week! Gina and I went to elementary school together! We were best buds our sixth grade year!! We were seperated for Jr. High and then both attended MV highschool and were in Accapella choir together and cheered on the varsity squad our sr year! Gina is wonderful! Im so excited for her.... her shower was absolutely beautiful, gorgeous tables and an incredible dinner!


Olivia is getting married TOO!! haha what a fun time at her shower!! Olivia and I were in choir together as well and we also played on the MV softball team together! She is marrying an awesome guy from our high school! They are so cute! CONGRATSStuffed with Mallo's from answering incorrectly! haha thanks for the laughs!! :)
Our attempt to design her dress!US!!

3 comments:

Annalyn said...

Oh, oh I forgot that you are friends with dear Olivia!! We were so excited to hear that she is getting married! That will be fun to see you at the reception probably! You look great!

Erika said...

K Cute Girl Your blog is seriously cute! I love all the different pictures and stories. You're always doing fun stuff. You're amazing. I love you tons and miss ya at the salon.:) Come see me more! Let's go to dinner soon

Jenn said...

Haley,
Hi!! Its Jenn I just had to tell you how absolutely beautiful you are!!! Everyone around you must be soo jealous! Seriously, you are one lucky girl! and I love your family! :)