Monday, August 11, 2008

Wisdom Teeth DRAMA

So last Thursday was the day! I was scheduled to finally get my wisdom teeth out. Here I am
almost 21....I should have gotten them out 3 or 4 years ago. BUT, we finally made the appointment. The surgery went well. The Oral surgean did told me to expend a few days recovery. So the first couple days go by, not too bad. I was feelin some pain, but the worst was no food. I had a few visitors...Bradley came everyday for the first 4 days. HE brought me these darling flowers, crystal light and some soup. Another time he brought a movie and a Jamba....he spoiled me. :) My friend Craig brought me a jamba as well. So days and days went by, and I was still feelin sooo yucky! i think it was day 6 my friends Siri came over and brought me icecream, and read the first couple of chapters of "Breaking Dawn" to me. THANKS SO MUCH TO MY GREAT FRIENDS! So finally 8 days had passed and my whole lower mouth was still throbbing all day. I decided to call my dentist. He told me to come right in. I told him my story and he took pictures of my teeth and ended up right there filling a cavity and starting a root canal!!! He said that my surgery had triggored the pain!!! NO WONDER I WAS DYING! He couldnt believe that I was okay with him numbing my whole lower jaw...but i wanted it over with! So I came home drueling..haha but im finally after 2 weeks getting back to normal. Still taking pain killers daily, but am finally on my way back to recovory!! YAY!!


This is what i looked like for days and days.....Bradley took this one.

Check out those cheeks!!

No comments: