Friday, August 1, 2008

LAST WEEKEND!

My Friend Siri Stone and I were asked to sing at her uncles funeral in Idaho. We did the song from Wicked called "For Good" We went up thrurday and slept over at her Grandmothers house in Idaho Falls. The Funeral was held on Friday morning. It was a beautiful service. My deepest sympathy to their whole family at this hard time. How lucky we are to have supportive families and wards, and of course to know about life after death. We are so blessed!




The Stone's have a cabin up in Palasades, after the funeral we headed up to their family gathering and reunion up there. It was so fuN! We stayed in their little cabin. ANd boated all the next day!
Siri and I We had beatiful water... and the pines all around the lake we breath-taking.
Tj's new little wife Annaleese and Momma Stone!
Chelsea, and the gals
Gettin our square Ice cream Cones!

Drivng back from the lake to Grandmas


So sad to go home :( Sad day! But thank you sooo much for the awesome trip and the opportunity to do what I love best. Singing and Skiing all in one weekend! SOOO FUN!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

way fun pics hay! i love your polka dot headband and your waterskiing pic... How are those scoops of ice cream square? I am so excited to see you tonight! (little hamster cheeks:)) xoxo

Leanne said...

good looking skiing pic Haley, are you the only girl in your family to enjoy skiing when you all grew up with a boat!? you are soo cute, and you made it (almost) through hair school without chopping your hair? wow!

Leanne said...

I just clicked on my name on your link to get back to my blog, that's not my blog, I swear you've commented on my blog though, but now I can't remember, anyway, my blog is johnandleanne.blogspot.com, i set it up under cam and michelle's account, so it doesn't come up when you click on my name when i leave a comment, just the johnson one, anyway hope that made sense. fix it though will ya, cause I'm sure there are so many people that visit your blog that see my name and want to see my blog(that is total sarcasm:) hard to do on the computer:))

Jeanine said...

Hay! You are amazing. Love you tons! I'm jealous of that smooth water you got to ski behind!