Monday, August 11, 2008

A Fabulous Weekend

Friday night I went up to Draper to my friend Siri's house. We all gathered there together to watch her open her MISSION CALL! We all made our guesses.... and when she opened her call...

She was called to serve in the FRANFORD GERMANY mission! She couldn't stop smiling. Siri is going to be an incredible missionary! She has taken a couple years of German and is thrilled about her call! I'm am going to miss my best friend. But cant wait for her to share the gospel! Saturday night...kind of a long story. So Bradley and I broke up a week from today (last monday)...we had plans that next Saturday to go to the show at the Hale in Salt Lake. I was so excited to see the show and had told him that he better take me :) Because of the break-up, that wouldn't be the plan. I recieved a phone call from him. He told me that he knew that I wanted to see the show and said he wanted to give me both of the tickets so that I could take someone else. I told him to keep the tickets. The next day my friend Craig asked me out for that Saturday. I said yes and he told me that he wasnt going to tell me where we were going. When we got off the exit for the Hale Theater, i started to panic inside! AW, if he took me to that theater....oh my gosh. He asked me if i knew yet, where we were headed...I guessed the Hale and he said YES! Oh my gosh, i bout died. I got sick to my tummy. And told Craig that Bradley was going to be there! He immediately said "Nope." He proceeded to tell me that Bradley and emailed him and asked Craig to take me becausee he knew how bad I had wanted to go. And he also knew that Craig and I are close close buds and that he wanted me to be able to go. I COULDNT BELIEVE IT. I didnt know what to say. So, iI teared up instead. Aw, we went to the show. And I LOVED IT!! Thanks so much to Bradley for being so thoughful and Craig for being such an awesome friend and taking me up there and to dinner as well! Love you both!
Seriously this show was soo good! It is called 'BIG' I would suggest it to everyone who is looking for a fun evening! I quick funny story...so my teeth started hurting during the second act and I knew that i needed to take a pain killer or i wouldnt be able to enjoy the rest of the show. We didnt have any water and I couldnt just leave...I was wondering what i could do. Craig pointed out that the older couple next to us had some water. He dared me to sneek it. :) I waited till the lights went down and quickly took a sip. LOL it was intense. Craig teased me the rest of the night, that his dentures were in that water! EW!! haha we laughed about it the whole night!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

wow, I feel like I'm reading a twilight series, seriously why did you two break up? and then the Hale theatre, that was way too thoughtful of him, what, why... and I'm waiting for more.:) Your very good at hair, how is the coloring going? What color does your school use?

Brooke and Ryan Naylor said...

Haley, I'm so glad I found your blog! It's so darling! Sorry to hear about the breakup. I hope things are going well for you. It's great that you'll be done with school soon. Way to go!