Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hair School Update

Well everyone, I am 5 months through my journey in hair school! It has flown and I hope it continues too! :) I have learned some way fun things!!
Recently i did full set of nails on myself. I have done this a few times but I am so excited...we are on day 4 and they haven't lifted yet!!! YAY, I'm getting better!
This last week I did a way fun A-line cut on one of the girls in school. I surprised myself, it looked great...i was very excited! I am always getting great practice cutting hair at school...but it is my favorite doing friends and family! Over thanksgiving I cut Michaels hair (cousin), my mom's (right before the wedding), last week i did Steven's, and yesterday i cut Natalie Utrera's hair. ( A little girl from my home ward)! And I am hoping to do something to Jade's hair sometime this week! Thanks for everyone's support... and bravery! :)

Here's a picture of Mommy's cut...
Kissy kiss! Love you mom!


4 comments:

Leanne said...

wow, a full set of nails on yourself, that is impressive!!! Your mom's hair looks great, good job.

Laurie said...

CUTE haircut! Hayley, you're a natural!

Cameron and Michelle said...

Love the cut and I think it is so funny you got your mom to pucker for the camera. It is really fun to see you guys turn out so much like your mom.

Heidi said...

That picture of you and Mom is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Do we have the cutest mom or what??? I loved the cut, you are very talented. :) I love you sis. Wow, 5 months already? That FLEW!!!