Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March all in ONE Post!

Going throught the Draper Temple open house was a very special experience for me. I could feel the spirit so strongly through out the whole tour. It made me even more excited to be able to go through it one day with my future husband and make sacred covenants. I love the temple and also enjoyed the dedication. I feel so blessed to have so many temples near by!

We celebrated Mom's birthday as well. We all got together over at Jake and Stephanies home to have dinner and open gifts. My mom is so special to me and she deserves all the greatest of lifes blessings! To anyone who knows my mother, we all know what a pure and giving heart she has!Love you Mommy!Another Birthday was my friend Jordan Miller, we went to hair school together! I was so lucky to have made some great friends in cosmetology school. I teach them now...it is a little strange! haha :)
One of my BEST friends Siri Stone is getting married! This is Diana, Siri and I at her bridal shower! Im so excited for her. We will be friends forever. Love you Siri!
This is me with a few of my students! We got togther and went to dinner and then over to PG highschool to support one of the girls AUdriana in the Miss PG pageant! It was a great night!
Audi took fourth runner up! She did such a nice job up there! This is her and I and Madi!SOOOO....my good friend Kris sent me two tickets to take a friend to go see David Archuleta in concert! Luck me huh!? It was so nice of him. So Madi Louder and I got to gO! It was at the E center. I have a mad crush on David. He has such a beautiful voice. I just want to go on ONE date with him....JUST ONE...does anyone have a hook up!?? :)


Rockin out! He did such a great job live...and the sounds was awesome!
This is Him....oh my heart :)OUr ride home from the concert! haha




5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a beautiful person! michelle gave me a copy of the cd that u gave her with you singing on it. WOW what a beautiful voice u have. music right now is so healing for me during these difficult times for me! so Thank You!

maremee said...

Hey Haley! It's Marianne. :) I think you are just too cute. It was so fun to see you last Saturday.

Olivia.Leta said...

Haley! I think you are so beautiful and I am glad I found your blog. I hope everything is going great for you!

Cameron and Michelle said...

I finally put up the final valentines project (thinking of you) You are beautiful!!!

Jade said...

Dang girl you are so HOT! I want to look like you.. Seriously. Will you do my hair just like yours? Will you email or text me your number so I can make an appointment? I am coming sometime in May and I want to get in ASAP :) Love you and can't wait to chat it has been far too long to not talk to my lil sis. Let me know k? jadegibb@gmail.com