Monday, February 23, 2009

CeLeBraTioN!!

So...it was a Par-Tay! After Gregs farewell all my family came back to our house for dinner, dessert and play time. :) It was such a great time! I am so glad everyone was able to make it. I seriously have the greatest family ever! Dad got me an itunes gift card and a mat to stand on in the salon to so I dont hurt my back from standing. Heidi and Steph got me a little necklace, some body spray and these darling pj bottoms. Barrett and Jeanine picked out a scarf for me and a singing card! lol Taylor wrote me the sweetest card and got me a pair of headphones for the gym! Im Loving all of my gifts! Thanks sooo much family. Love you forever and ever..and ever :) ....and ever!



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Haley! I just wanted to tell you that I love to read your blog! It's always so happy and uplifting. And I love to keep up on your families adventures! Love ya!
-Linz

jill said...

Happy Birthday! Can't believe it I just remember us all being so little and taking vacations to Bear Lake, you look Amazing. Love Ya

jill said...

Happy Birthday! I can just remember the times at Bear Lake like it was Yesterday crazy Love Ya you look amazing

Dan and Dallas VanSweden said...

Hello! K you are so darling!!! I miss you girl!
Dally

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday! (even though I'm a little late). You always have the prettiest hair, I must say I'm jealous!
P.S. I found your blog, hope you don't mind that I took a peek :)