Saturday, October 11, 2008

WOOOOOOO!!!!

I am finally graduated from hair school! Im so excited! I have learned so much and can't wait to get started! My graduations ceremony was on Wednesday! Here are some pictures... Mom and Stephy and Christian and Hallie were able to make it. Daddy was out of town BUT....
I have the best family ever and they planned a lunch together on Friday! We went to the Pizza Factory. It was a great time! We missed Jeanine bean. Thanks everyone for your love and support!!! It means soo much to me! One free hair cut for all of you ;)

These are some of my best hair school girlfriends! Liz, Jordan, Kenzie, Connie, Madi, and Suz :) I am going to miss being at school. I really had a great experience.
The day of my graduation I cut Savvy's hair...lol this is her one short, one long side picture....it turned out so cute! She looks darling with short hair! :) Then Craig and went to dinner. For his birthday...my graduation...to California Pizza Kitchen...It was SOO yummy! Thanks Craig :) And Happy Birthday!! WOOOOO!!!

I am working at LUSH STUDIO in Orem...on State Street! So if anyone needs to be pampered...come see me! And thanks to everyone for your love and support!!

2 comments:

Ryanne said...

Congrats Haley! Thats awesome!

Annalyn said...

I can't believe you are already done?! Are you sure...time goes by too fast. Hope to see you soon - I miss not being down the street from you guys! Say hello to everyone for me!