Thursday, September 25, 2008

Decisions...

I have had alot of things on my mind lately and I am very grateful for the Lord helping me through a few rough days. As I am considering what salon I would like to work at, what other job I should work, what school I should attend, if i should serve a mission, and who I can reach out to around me....

I ran across D&C 58:27...veriily I say, men should be anxiously engaged in a good cause; and do many things of their own free will, and bring to pass much righteousness; For the power is in there wherein they are agents unto themselves. And inasmuch as men do good they shall in nowise lose their reward.

What a blessing the scriptures can be. Im very grateful for them and thankful for the Love of the Lord in blessing me with peace through this scripture.

PS, Sorry to whoever was offended by my last post. I wasnt trying to sound bratty and rude.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley,
usually when people are rude to others it is to make themselves feel better about their own life. I read that post and thought is was cute. I hope that person didn't make you feel to bad.

Jeanine said...

Haley, you are amazing and I'm so grateful to have you as my sister. You will make the right decisions in your life because you truly try to do the right things. The Lord will bless you no-matter what you decide to do!

Packer Family said...

Haley,
This is Regan and I just wanted to put my two cents in about your decisions...a mission is absolutely an amazing experience that will not only bless your life forever but the lives of all those you will teach and meet while serving. I loved it and think about my mission everyday. I know you will do what is best for you...you are great! Love ya

Lindsay said...

Hey kid. I stumlbed upon your blog and I just wanted you to know that I think that you a beautiful girl. You are so awesome!