Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thinking about these past couple weeks, brings a smile to my face. Great things have happened for me and my family!

Thanksgiving was so fun. Time spent together with family, brings me the greatest joy. Time was spent relaxing, catching up with family from out of town, eating delicious food, and enjoying expressing heart felt gratitude as our hearts reflect on all of the marvelous things the Lord has blessed us with.
Here are a few pictures from a wonderful Thanksgiving day spent at Uncle Barry's home! Grateful for their generosity in sharing their home and goods :)

Jerry, Barry and Uncle Greg
Barrett, Tay and Jeanine
Eddie and Brian
Our cute Grandparents
Grandma shared some great thoughts for our program. So far all of her grandsons have received their eagle scout awards!!! Amazing!!! These are the boys who are left to finish this great tradition!

Jacob, Christian, Michael, Taylor and Spencer
Michael and I :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

what great pictures! You are so beautiful. That is so cool that all the grandsons have gotten their eagle. I didn't know that. I missed you guys on thankgiving. love all your posts!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Haley for sharing the Thanksgiving pictures, I am sorry we missed, but with our group, it is hard to go anywhere.